We play a responsible role in implementing a fair and just city and creating a human-oriented human rights culture.
We value human dignity and values in all management activities, contribute to the development of local communities and the promotion of civil welfare through human rights management, and pursue sustainable development with citizens.
To this end, we set the responsibility for respecting human rights in the community and declare the Human Rights Management Charter as the standard of action and value judgment that all employees should observe.
- One, we take the lead in establishing a human rights culture by eradicating bullying and harassment in the workplace and respecting each other.
- One, we do our best in human rights management based on ESG management to realize a carbon-neutral city, warm community, and trusted GMCC.
- One, we do our best to preserve the environment for a healthy and pleasant life for citizens and future generations.
- One, we value customer value by providing convenient and safe services to citizens and protecting personal information collected in the course of business.
- One, we strive to ensure that all employees, including executives and employees, are not infringed on human rights, guarantee free labor union activities, and form a culture of trust between labor and management.
- One, we do not allow any form of forced labor and child labor in our employment.
- One, We do not discriminate based on religion, gender, race, academic background, region, disability, etc.
- One, We promote occupational safety and health by creating healthy working conditions for our employees.
- One, We treat our suppliers and stakeholders fairly and support them to practice human rights management.